Ornament Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink (Set of 3)
Fine line ornamental temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||1991.Ink|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.6 in / 6.5 cm (width)|
Hailing from Bogota, Columbia, 1991.ink is a talented tattoo artist known for his thought-provoking designs that feature intricate detailing in the fine line style. This ornamental temporary tattoo by 1991.ink is a perfect example of the work that has put him on the map.
1991.ink’s plastic-free ornamental fake tattoo features an intriguing arrow of lines, dots, and stars. Depending on how you position the design and your own beliefs, you might view this as a depiction of the sun, a sunrise, or a crescent moon. In this way, the design could symbolize a wide range of concepts, including power, vitality, hope, new beginnings, cycles, and a connection to nature.
This ornamental adhesive tattoo by 1991.ink has a distinctly ethereal feel to it. Reflecting the power, mystery, and allure of the cosmos, this design will look incredible on your skin and is sure to be a conversation starter.
Created in collaboration with 1991.ink, this ornamental fake tattoo comes in a set of three, making it ideal for tying out placements before getting inked. It would also be fun to wear this design as body art to a party or special event. For other beautiful options, check out all of the ornamental temporary tattoos in our collection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.