Ornamental Lotus Flower Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Ornamental padma lotus flower temporary tattoo.
There is no denying the popularity of lotus tattoos. They seem to be everywhere these days, primarily due to a growing interest in Eastern religion. As more people begin practicing yoga and meditation, they become interested in the story of the lotus. If you’re considering getting this sacred symbol inked on your skin, we encourage you to try our sustainable ornamental lotus temporary tattoo first.
We created this ornamental lotus flower fake tattoo in collaboration with Puntuak, a Basque tattoo artist who is known for his eye-catching and meaningful designs. This design features his unique interpretation of this sacred flower.
So why is our ornamental lotus flower adhesive tattoo so popular? In Buddhist and Hindu traditions, the lotus is often associated with the concept of rebirth, enlightenment, and spiritual growth. When someone gets a lotus tattoo, they may be trying to signal their own journey of personal growth and transformation.
Additionally, it is a beautiful and elegant flower, which makes it an attractive choice for a tattoo design. Whatever your reason, we know you’ll enjoy trying out Puntuak’s ornamental lotus flower temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three, before getting inked. For other options, browse the full collection of lotus flower fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.4 in / 3.4 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.