Polar Bear Face Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist polar bear face temporary tattoo.
Are you considering getting a tattoo to showcase your love of polar bears? Before committing to permanent ink, it’s a good idea to try different designs to ensure you’ve found the right one for your unique personality. Our polar bear face temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three, is an adorable design that is an excellent choice for anyone who prefers a modern design.
Many people choose our plastic-free polar bear face fake tattoo to show their passion for the environment. These mighty bears have become one of the most important examples of how global warming will impact all life on earth.
Other people choose our minimalist polar bear face sticker tattoo to embrace the symbolism associated with these animals. In Inuit folklore, the polar bear is known as nanuk, which means "great hunter." These efficient predators have adapted to life in the harsh Arctic environment. As such, they are often used as symbols of tenacity and perseverance.
Our minimalist polar bear face temporary tattoo could also be used to symbolize strength, endurance, courage, and resilience. For others it’s a symbol of hope and a reminder to never give up, no matter how difficult the situation may seem. For a design that depicts the bear’s entire body, we suggest this polar bear fake tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.