Praying Hands Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Albrecht Dürer's 'Praying Hands' temporary tattoo.
Praying hands, also known as "Study of the Hands of an Apostle," is a pen-and-ink drawing by the German artist Albrecht Dürer.
Some of the most recognized pieces of art were created for spiritual reasons, like Albrecht Dürer’s Praying Hands. Also known as Study of the Hands of an Apostle, this masterpiece was created using pen and ink, which was originally printed on blue paper produced by Dürer himself.
Our temporary Praying Hands temporary tattoo pays tribute to one of Dürer’s most renowned sketches. Printed on 100% paper packaging using non-toxic materials, this temporary tattoo is ideal for anyone who wants a beautiful piece of art with a spiritual connotation.
Dürer created the Praying Hands sketch as a part of a bigger altarpiece in the early 16th century, and the final piece was meant to be the image of an apostle during prayer. This temporary piece has a strong spiritual meaning because apostles are a crucial part of the church in the Christian faith, so many people opt for the Praying Hands piece to celebrate their spirituality.
Our eco-conscious Praying Hands temporary tattoo can also represent family, brotherhood, and support from your loved one.
Legend says that this masterpiece was dedicated to Dürer’s brother Albert, who sacrificed everything to send Dürer to Nuremberg to study fine arts and become the brilliant mind we know today.
If you’re looking for a known piece of art with deep meaning, this temporary Praying Hands tattoo is a green alternative for your next non-permanent piece.
- Set of three
- Size: 2 in / 5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.