Pulsar Map Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Pioneer plaque pulsar map temporary tattoos.
Are you looking for a unique way to showcase a fascination with our galaxy or your love of astronomy? Or maybe you want a design that depicts your interest in extraterrestrial life. For something more sophisticated than an alien face, we recommend our environmentally-friendly pulsar map temporary tattoo.
For the uninitiated, this design appears to be an interesting starburst or type of schematic. But anyone with a passion for space exploration will immediately recognize the story behind our Pioneer plaque pulsar map fake tattoo.
Based on the map originally created by Frank Drake, Carl Sagan, and Linda Salzman Sagan, our Pioneer pulsar map sticker tattoo is a map of our sun in relation to its known pulsars. This map was affixed to the Pioneer spacecrafts in 1972 and 1973 and was intended to explain the origin and approximate location of the spacecraft's creators to any intelligent extraterrestrial life form that might find it.
Our Pioneer plaque pulsar map temporary tattoo is a powerful reminder of our place in the cosmos and our responsibility to care for our world and each other. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for sharing with friends or trying out placements before getting inked. For another popular science-inspired design, we suggest this serotonin skeletal formula fake tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.9 in / 7.4 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.