Que Sera, Sera Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
'Que sera, sera' temporary tattoo.
Que sera, sera is an incredibly popular expression used throughout the English-spoken world that assures us that “what will be, will be.” The expression has been in use since at least the 16th century, but was popularized by Doris Day when she sang it in Hitchcock's “The Man Who Knew Too Much” in 1956. Since then, the expression has remained a popular catchphrase in situations where we have little control.
Our que sera, sera temporary tattoo is a poignant reminder that we are not able to control every aspect of our lives. While this is hard to accept for many of us, it is also somewhat reassuring. Rather than attempting to control each detail, it is often better to wait and see what life will provide for us.
In this way, the expression has a comforting aspect, especially for those of us who have a hard time letting go. This temporary tattoo is printed in an elegant, handwritten script and arrives in a set of three - perfect for trying out different placements or sharing with a friend.
Our tattoos come in plastic-free packaging and all parts can be recycled after use. They are printed using soy ink and non-toxic adhesives, making them ideal for eco-conscious individuals seeking plastic-free alternatives.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.2 in / 5.5 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.