Queen of Hearts Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Queen of Hearts playing cards symbol temporary tattoo.
If you’re passionate about card games, you might be considering a tattoo that features your lucky card. Or maybe you’re drawn to the meaning behind certain symbols. Regardless of the motivation, our environmentally-friendly queen of hearts temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy!
There are many ways to interpret our queen of hearts fake tattoo. In nearly all card games, this is a high-ranking card, so it can symbolize success, achievement, and domination. As the queen, it can also represent royalty or a regal demeanor.
Our queen of hearts adhesive tattoo is an ideal choice for a tattoo design that expresses love for another person or as a reminder to be more compassionate towards others. It could also represent more negative aspects of love, such as jealousy, obsession, and possessiveness. For some people, this darker interpretation makes the queen of hearts a fitting design to represent their own inner turmoil and conflict.
Finally, it’s interesting to note the meaning of our queen of hearts temporary tattoo in relation to the tarot deck. When drawn, this card represents the feminine qualities of life, including fertility, nurture, creativity, and love. When it appears, it indicates changes is on the horizon. For other designs, check out the entire collection of gambling fake tattoos.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- Set of three.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.