Red Rose Temporary Tattoo By Lena Fedchenko (Set of 3)
Red rose temporary tattoo, designed by tattoo artist Lena Fedchenko in collaboration with Little Tattoos. This red rose is available in the Lena Fedchenko x Little Tattoos Set.
A classic symbol of love and romance, red roses are a popular choice for those who want a tattoo to express their deep feelings for their partner, another important person in their life, or even themselves. When it comes to rose tattoos, the design possibilities are endless. From minimalist to illustrative, there is a perfect design out there for everyone!
One of our favorites is this red rose temporary tattoo by Lena Fedchenko, a well-known tattoo artist from Russia. Fedchenko is celebrated for her unique watercolor style, which incorporates the use of fine detailing and vivid colors to bring her tattoos to life.
Fedchenko’s red rose fake tattoo features a rose in full blossom, accompanied by a rosebud and a long, leafy stem. The tiny rosebud hints at a promise to come, perhaps at a fresh bloom of love in your life. This elegant design will have an eye-catching appeal anywhere you decide to place it.
Thinking about permanent ink? Our red rose temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with placements before making a commitment. If you love this style, be sure to check out the full collection of Lena Fedchenko temporary tattoos before making your final choice!
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.6 in / 6.6 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.