Rose Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink (Set of 3)
Fine line rose temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||1991.Ink|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.6 in / 6.5 cm (width)|
Rose tattoos are a traditional way of expressing love, desire, friendship, and passion. But when the design features a broken-stemmed rose, as seen in this rose temporary tattoo by 1991.ink, the meaning is quite different.
Created in collaboration with 1991.ink, our fine line rose fake tattoo features this exquisite flower atop an elegant stem that has been split in two. For many people, this design symbolizes the heartache that occurs at the end of a romantic relationship, the death of a loved one, or a difficult time in life.
You might choose this sustainable rose adhesive tattoo by 1991.ink to honor the memory of someone special who has departed from your life. The broken stem can represent the fragility of life and the fleeting nature of time. It can also be seen as a reminder that even the most beautiful things can be transient.
The symbolism of 1991.ink’s rose with a broken stem temporary tattoo is personal to each individual and can be interpreted in many ways. This design comes in a set of three, so you have plenty of chances to experiment with this thought-provoking design before getting inked. Not quite what you had in mind? No worries, we have a full collection of rose fake tattoos for you to explore!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.