Sacred Lotus Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small ornamental lotus flower temporary tattoo.
Lotus flowers have fascinated mankind for thousands of years. Originating from the muddy depths of river waters, a lotus bud opens to reveal a pure, clean flower. Each night, the lotus flower closes and each morning it opens again with equal, untouched beauty. The intriguing nature of this flower, untouched by the mud from which it arises, led it to become a symbol of rebirth and enlightenment.
A sacred symbol in many Eastern religions, including Buddhism and Hinduism, lotus flowers are commonly found in religious artwork and writings. Various Hindu gods, including Brahma and Lakshmi, and the Buddha are frequently depicted on a lotus flower pedestal.
Our sacred lotus flower temporary tattoo is an intricate and beautiful portrayal of this important flower. Containing fine detailing, this is a fake tattoo that will add a touch of grace and beauty anywhere you place it. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try out different placements before getting inked.
Our sticker tattoos are created from eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives. Our fake tattoos and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, making them the ideal choice for anyone looking to minimize their environmental impact.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1 in / 2.5 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.