She Persisted Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Handwritten font style 'she persisted' temporary tattoo.
When Senator Jeff Sessions said the words, “nevertheless, she persisted,” he had no idea that they would turn into an anthem cry for women around the world. Despite using these words to complain about the actions of Elizabeth Warren, women around the world latched onto their irony and now use them as a powerful reminder that women’s persistence is something to be celebrated, rather than disparaged.
If you’re looking for an inspiring feminist tattoo, then our ‘she persisted’ temporary tattoo is a great option to consider. This design features these now-iconic words in an elegant handwritten script, belying the power they hold.
Our eco-friendly ‘she persisted’ fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try out placements before making a commitment. You could also share with a friend or consider matching tattoos with your favorite feminist.
This ‘she persisted’ adhesive tattoo will help unite you with fellow feminists and make your message clear to the world - no matter what, we will not give up on our crusade to create a world with equal opportunities for all women! If you like this design, you may appreciate some of the other options in our collection of feminist temporary tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.