Small Anatomical Heart Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small anatomical heart outline temporary tattoo.
Are you looking for an alternative to a classic heart tattoo? Our small anatomical heart temporary tattoo could be exactly what you are looking for! Anatomical hearts provide a fresh twist on a classic tattoo.
An anatomical heart tattoo depicts the real, gritty side of love. In the same way that we see the heart exposed in all of its anatomical glory, we expose ourselves when we open up to love. An anatomical heart conveys vulnerability and the very real possibility that we can be hurt by love. At the same time, when you choose to get this type of heart tattoo, you are demonstrating your commitment to love, even when it hurts.
Given the bold design of this tattoo, you will probably want to try it out before getting permanent ink. Our small anatomical heart fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements. It would also make a great matching tattoo to get with your partner, best friend, or anyone else you feel deeply connected to.
If you’re looking for plastic-free temporary tattoos, you’ve come to the right place. We are proud to offer a full collection of fake tattoos that were created with the environment in mind. Our tattoos are printed using soy ink and non-toxic adhesives on recyclable paper. Even our packaging is free from plastic and fully recyclable!
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.