Small Hamsa Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small Hamsa temporary tattoos.
Widely used throughout the Middle East and Mediterranean countries, the hamsa is a protective amulet that originated in ancient Mesopotamia. This design features the shape of an open palm and may include intricate details and embellishments. The design can depict either the right hand or symmetric thumbs on either side of the palm.
Similar to the nazar, people in Middle Eastern countries frequently use the hamsa to protect against the ill effects of the evil eye. It is also used as a sign of general protection and an amulet for good fortune in these countries. In ancient times, this design was used to promote fertility, bless a pregnancy, and encourage lactation.
Sometimes called the Hand of Fatima or the Hand of Mary, our hamsa temporary tattoo features the two-thumbed version of this amulet. It includes fine detailing and an eye at the center of the palm, enhancing its ability to protect against the evil eye.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our hamsa fake tattoo lets you try out different placements before you try. Designed using eco-friendly materials, this sticker tattoo comes in a set of three so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.