Small Lotus Unalome Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small lotus unalome temporary tattoo.
Unalome tattoos are rising in popularity around the world, which is not surprising given their enchanting appearance, incredible symbolism, and infinite design possibilities. Commonly used throughout Hindu and Buddhist countries, the unalome is a powerful symbol of enlightenment.
The design of an unalome represents the journey we take on our path to enlightenment. It features a single line that loops, spirals, and twirls on its journey, just as we undergo deviations and wanderings on our life journey. The unalome ends with a straight line, which represents the achievement of enlightenment.
Our small lotus unalome temporary tattoo incorporates a lotus flower, giving the design additional meaning. In the Buddhist religion, lotus flowers are symbols of purity, enlightenment, and rebirth. Are you thinking about getting permanent ink? Our unalome temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try before you buy! You could also share one with a friend or consider matching tattoos.
Our collection of plastic-free temporary tattoos was created in a way to minimize our environmental impact. We have chosen to use eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable papers to produce these beautiful fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.2 in / 3 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.