Small Minimalist Compass Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small minimalist compass temporary tattoo.
Compasses are one of the oldest motifs in tattoo design. Popular among sailors and explorers, this design was used to bring good luck on long journeys. If you’re thinking about getting your own compass tat, our small minimalist compass temporary tattoo is an option you might like to consider.
The earliest examples of compass tattoos were seen on European sailors in the 16th century. Compass tattoos were chosen to remind them of their travels and protect against bad luck or dangerous journeys. Our environmentally-friendly small compass fake tattoo features a minimalist compass rose, a design that has been popular since the Renaissance.
Designed using sustainable materials, our compass rose sticker tattoo arrives in a set of three, making it the best way to try before you buy. Experiment with placements, share with a friend, or even try out matching tattoos.
For a slightly larger version, we have this minimalist compass temporary tattoo. If you’re set on a compass tattoo, but not sure this minimalist compass adhesive tattoo is the right design for you, we encourage you to check out other options in our collection of compass fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.