Small Red and Blue Bowie Bolt Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist red and blue Bowie bolt temporary tattoo.
Thinking about getting a tattoo to honor your favorite musician? This iconic small red and blue Bowie bolt temporary tattoo is an excellent way to show your passion for David Bowie.
In 1973, David Bowie released his 6th album, entitled Aladdin Sane. Our plastic-free red and blue lightning bolt fake tattoo is a replica of the design that the artist painted across his face in order to create his famous alter-ego.
When you place this Aladdin Sane red and blue lightning bolt adhesive tattoo on your skin, there will be no mistaking your passion for the musician. It’s a wonderful way to honor all of the contributions he made during his lifetime. It could also show your enjoyment of music in general, with this design being one of the most iconic images in the music industry.
Our Aladdin Sane Bowie bolt temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s easy to try out placements before getting inked. You could also share with a friend or try out matching tats with your favorite fan! For other designs inspired by pop culture, check out the entire collection of film and book fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.6 in / 1.6 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.