Small Swallow Outline Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small fine line style swallow temporary tattoo. This tiny swallow has character and looks lovely on the skin.
Swallows have been used in tattoo design for hundreds of years. Their rich history and unique meaning have kept them in popular fashion even today, with many people choosing to get this special bird inked on their skin to embrace its historical or modern symbolism.
Historically, swallow tattoos were chosen by sailors to display their sailing experience. Returning to their home nest to mate each season, swallows were seen as a talisman of good luck and a safe return home. Some sailors used swallows to show how many nautical miles they had sailed. One swallow represented 5,000 nautical miles - the more swallows on display, the more experience the sailor had.
If you’re looking at our small swallow outline temporary tattoo, you may be a sailor or perhaps you love the modern meanings of a swallow. As with all birds, swallows represent freedom, hope, and transformation. Their return to home year after year, also makes them a powerful symbol of home and family. Others view swallows as symbols of true and everlasting love, since these birds are said to mate for life.
Our minimalist swallow outline fake tattoo features the simple outline of a swallow in flight. This lovely design comes in a set of three, so it’s ideal for trying out placements before committing to ink. If you’re still hunting for the perfect design, you’ll want to check out our barn swallow adhesive tattoo and swallow temporary tattoo as well!
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.