Small Unalome Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small unalome temporary tattoo.
One of the most sought-after tattoos, the unalome is a beautiful and meaningful symbol that represents the spiritual path to enlightenment. The intricate loops and curls produce an elegant design that looks incredible anywhere its placed, making it a top choice for those who choose a visible location for their tattoo.
The unalome is an ancient, sacred Buddhist and Hindu design that contains several distinct parts. The first is a series of loops and curves that represent the spiritual chaos and confusion that we are born into. As we continue on our path and gain understanding, the curls become more ordered. Then, the line straightens out as we approach spiritual enlightenment and nirvana. Finally, the design ends with tiny dots, representing either the end of your spiritual journey or the end of your earthly life.
There is no doubt that this is a powerful and beautiful design. If you’re considering permanent ink, our small unalome temporary tattoo provides the ideal way to try out different designs and placements before getting inked. This one comes in a set of three, so you can share with a friend or see how it looks on different parts of your body before getting inked.
Not quite what you’re looking for? We have several variations of unalome fake tattoos. If you want something a little larger, check out this large unalome temporary tattoo. Another popular option is this version, which incorporates a lotus flower into the unalome sticker tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height).
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.