Still I Rise Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small 'still I rise' temporary tattoo.
In 1978, Maya Angelou penned her now-famous poem “Still I Rise,” which went on to become one of her most well-known works. The poem has touched the lives of countless people and continues to provide an important reminder to remain strong in the face of adversity.
Our ‘still I rise’ temporary tattoo is a tribute to Angelou’s powerful words. It is designed using an elegant handwritten font, making it feel as if this fake tattoo was plucked directly from the author’s notebook. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try before you buy. Experiment with different placements, share one with a friend, or consider matching tattoos!
When discussing the meaning behind her poem, Angelou explained that “you may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.” In her own life, she faced many obstacles and great pain, yet she chose to rise again each day and face the world with strength and resilience.
If you need a reminder to stay strong in the face of adversity, our ‘still I rise’ temporary tattoo could be the right choice for you. Or perhaps Maya Angelou is someone whose words have provided inspiration and hope along your journey. What better way to honor your favorite author!
- Set of three.
- Size: 2 in / 5 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.