Strelitzia Bird Of Paradise Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small fine line style bird of paradise temporary tattoo.
The bird of paradise plant is one of the most eye-catching and exotic flowers in existence. Few people can pass by this impressive plant without stopping to wonder at its unusual appearance. If you are drawn to this plant, you will appreciate our Strelitzia bird of paradise temporary tattoo.
This sustainable bird-of-paradise fake tattoo depicts a plant native to South Africa. As it made its way around the world, it came to symbolize many things in different cultures. In China, the flower is associated with good luck and prosperity. In Japan, it is seen as a symbol of good fortune and happiness. In the West, the bird of paradise flower is often viewed as a symbol of paradise itself.
For others, our strelitzia bird of paradise adhesive tattoo has a more spiritual meaning. The brightly colored petals are said to represent the beauty of the natural world, and the long central stamen is said to represent the connection between heaven and earth. Some also see the flower as a symbol of hope and renewal, as it is one of the first plants to bloom after a fire or other disaster.
We hope you’ll enjoy trying out this minimalist bird-of-paradise temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three. Alternatively, it would make an excellent gift for someone who loves this flower! Not what you had in mind? We have many other flower fake tattoos for you to choose from.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.