The Soma Snake by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style 'The Soma snake' temporary tattoo.
Snakes and serpents are popular motifs in tattoos around the world. Often chosen to represent the balance between good and evil, snake tattoos can take on deep personal meaning. In some cultures, snakes are seen as symbols of fertility and feminine energy.
Rich in meaning and symbolism, snake tattoos can be highly intricate or minimalist in their design. The Soma Snake by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo is created in the fine line style. While not overly elaborate, this snake fake tattoo contains delicate details that give it an elegant appearance. The presence of a moon, a classic symbol of female energy and cycles, imbues this design with additional meaning.
Celebrated for his fine line style, Jakenowicz is a Polish tattoo artist who currently lives in Milan. His intriguing designs frequently incorporate classic tattoo motifs and powerful symbolism. If you love this Soma Snake fake tattoo, be sure to check out the minimalist snake and red version too! Each of our Jakenowicz fake tattoos comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for experimenting with his unique style before getting inked!
Our temporary tattoos are created using eco-friendly materials, including soy ink and non-toxic adhesives. Everything we produce, from the papers to the packaging our tattoos arrive in, is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, making these the ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Jakenowicz|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)|
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.