Tiny Airplane Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Tiny airplane temporary tattoo.
For those of us who love traveling, an airplane is a symbol of freedom, new horizons, and adventure. The invention of modern air travel has changed the way we move around the world and given us the opportunity to see more places than ever before. If you’re looking for a way to show your love of travel, you might be thinking about getting an airplane tattoo.
Airplanes are also symbols of freedom and lightness. From the ground, a tiny airplane in the sky feels detached from reality. Far above us, the airplane speeds silently across the sky, completely separate from our own existence on earth. It’s magical to lay in the grass and watch planes traverse the sky and wonder about the adventures that lay ahead.
Thinking about getting an airplane tattoo? If you’d like a small, minimalist design, our tiny airplane temporary tattoo might be the right choice for you. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a travel buddy. Matching airplane tattoos would be a fun way to celebrate a shared love for travel with your best friend or partner!
Our tiny airplane fake tattoo is just that - tiny! It would look amazing on a delicate part of the body, such as your finger or behind your ear. If you’re looking for something a little bigger, be sure to check out our small airplane temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.