To The Sea Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small 'to the sea' temporary tattoo.
Are you looking for the words to describe your attraction to the ocean? There are many ways to describe this, but one of the most versatile ways is featured in our handwritten ‘to the sea’ temporary tattoo. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for sharing with friends and trying out placements.
This elegant and environmentally-friendly ‘to the sea’ fake tattoo can be interpreted in many different ways. You might use it simply to express a desire to get to the beach as often as possible. It’s a classic way to show your passion for the waves, whether for sport or a moment of quiet contemplation.
You might also pick our handwritten ‘to the sea’ adhesive tattoo to reflect how the ocean makes you feel. These words were written by the Austrian author Ranier Maria Rilke to describe our attraction to the ocean: “When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused.”
Finally, our cursive ‘to the sea’ temporary tattoo would be a unique way to show how we are all connected. Explorer and marine biologist Sylvia Earle explained, "With every drop of water you drink, every breath you take, you’re connected to the sea. No matter where on Earth you live.” These words offer a simple yet powerful way to express the connection to our environment and the world around us. If you like this, you may also enjoy some of the other quote fake tattoos in our collection.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.