Treble Clef Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist treble clef temporary tattoo. If music is a big part of your life, a design like this will resonate with you.
Our plastic-free treble clef temporary tattoo features one of the most commonly used symbols in music. It is also a popular choice for tattoos due to its clean lines and simple design. But what does the treble clef actually represent?
The symbol seen in our treble clef fake tattoo is derived from the Latin word for "turn," which refers to the loop at the beginning of the symbol. This loop was originally intended to help musicians identify the pitch of high notes on a staff.
Over time, our treble clef adhesive tattoo has come to symbolize all sorts of things, from the joy of music to the love of learning. For many people, it is a reminder that no matter what life throws their way, they will always have music to lift their spirits.
This treble clef temporary tattoo is very similar to the design chosen by several famous artists. When Rihanna got her first tattoo in 2006, it was a treble clef and sixteenth note to honor her love of music. Justin Bieber also chose this design as a tribute to music, placing it behind his ear. Where will you put your fake tattoo? It comes in a set of three, so you have a few chances to get it right before getting inked! If you like this design, be sure to browse the entire collection of music fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.