Triquetra Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small triquetra (or triqueta) temporary tattoo.
When it comes to Celtic symbols, there are few as well known and widely seen as the triquetra. If you’re looking for a classic Celtic tattoo, then our plastic-free triquetra temporary tattoo is a wonderful option to consider.
The meaning of this symbol has changed over time, so you could choose it to represent either the ancient or more modern meanings. Historically, the triquetra has been used to represent the three stages of womanhood - maiden, mother, and crone - and the three elements of nature - earth, air, and water. If you embrace these ancient meanings, then our triquetra fake tattoo is a great way to show off your beliefs to the world.
In more modern interpretations, you might pick our triquetra sticker tattoo to represent your Christian beliefs. In Christianity, the triquetra is often used to represent the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The three points of the symbol can be used to represent faith, hope, and love, as well.
Of course, our triquetra adhesive tattoo also offers you a meaningful way to embrace your Irish heritage or showcase your love for this rich culture. This design comes in a set of three, so you can share with a friend or experiment with placements before getting inked. If you’re interested in other Celtic symbols, we have this mother and child symbol temporary tattoo for you to try out.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.