Typewriter Font Let It Be Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Typewriter font style 'let it be' temporary tattoo.
While many people will immediately think of The Beatles when they see our typewriter font ‘let it be’ temporary tattoo, the words have been in use much longer than this famous song. By choosing to place this design on your skin, you’ll be embracing the meaning of these powerful words, as well as showing off your love for your favorite band.
This phrase has a long history of usage in English. In its most basic form, our ‘let it be’ typewriter font fake tattoo can be used to mean "allow things to happen as they will." This usage can be seen in both religious and secular contexts. For example, the Lord's Prayer includes the line "thy will be done," which is an example of using the phrase to express submission to God's will.
In a secular context, someone might say choose our sustainable ‘let it be’ sticker tattoo in response to a situation that cannot be changed. In this case, the speaker is indicating their willing acceptance of the situation.
Of course, the phrase can also be used to express resignation or fatalism, as in the popular Beatles song "Let It Be." In this case, the speaker is accepting that things will happen as they will and that there is no use trying to fight against fate. Designed using a classic typewriter font, our ‘let it be’ adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can share one with a friend or try out placements before getting inked. If you prefer a different font, we have this handwritten ‘let it be’ temporary tattoo for you to try out.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.