Venus Planetary Symbol Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Venus planetary symbol temporary tattoo. The symbol represents a goddess Venus' hand mirror or necklace. Venus is Libra's ruling planet.
When it comes to planetary symbols, Venus is one of the most intriguing designs. When you first see our venus planetary symbol temporary tattoo, you might think it’s the sign for female. And you’d be right! The symbol used to represent Venus and the female are identical, which gives this planetary symbol an extra layer of meaning.
The planet Venus was named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty. It is a bright presence in the night sky, easily visible to the naked eye. Our Venus symbol fake tattoo features the traditional sign, which has a long and fascinating history. Venus was associated with copper in the early days, which was used to make mirrors in ancient times. The symbol seen in our plastic-free Venus temporary tattoo is, thus, that of the mirror of the goddess.
In astrology, Venus is the planet of romance, love, and relationships. You might be considering our Venus planetary symbol sticker tattoo as a way to invite more love into your life or celebrate the start of a new relationship. Or you might choose this because it represents the female power and energy that resides within you.
Whatever your motivation, this Venus symbol adhesive tattoo is a great way to experiment with placements before getting inked because it comes in a set of three. If you’re looking for other powerful female symbols, be sure to explore our entire collection of feminist temporary tattoos.
- Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
- Set of three.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.