W Uppercase Typewriter Letter Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Typewriter font style uppercase W letter temporary tattoo.
Thinking about getting the letter "W" inked on your skin? Our uppercase 'W' typewriter letter temporary tattoo is a great way to test out the placement and design before making a permanent commitment.
Featuring a classic typewriter font, our capital 'W' fake tattoo is ideal for anyone who prefers a classic and timeless style. This is a simple but eye-catching design that can be interpreted in many ways. It comes in a set of three, so it's the easiest way to try out various placements. You could also consider matching tattoos with your person!
For some, it may represent an important person in their life. If you have a special Walter, Waldo, Wanda, or Wolfgang in your life, our plastic-free 'W' uppercase typewriter font adhesive tattoo would be a beautiful way to show your love and appreciation. This is a popular way to honor a spouse, child, or parent.
Alternatively, our typewriter font 'W' temporary tattoo could also be chosen as part of a set to spell out a special word or phrase. This is a great option if you're looking for a hidden message or secret code that only you and your friends will know! Before making a commitment, grab a few more options from our collection of W letter fake tattoos so you can compare and contrast different fonts to find the perfect match for you!
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.3 in / 0.75 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.