Yin Yang Deconstruction Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Yin Yang deconstruction temporary tattoo.
Among the most recognizable symbols in the world, the yin-yang symbol is also a popular motif in tattoo design. This ancient symbol is said to represent the way in which opposing forces work together to maintain balance in our universe. The black and white sides represent pairs such as male and female, day and night, activity and passivity, and power and weakness.
Many people are attracted to the powerful symbolism contained in this simple design and seek a personalized version for their permanent ink. If you’re looking for something a little different from the classic yin yang symbol, you might enjoy our yin yang deconstruction temporary tattoo. Created using black soy-based ink, this design features five distinct elements that are taken from the traditional symbol itself.
The fake tattoo contains a full ying yang symbol, followed by each half of the circle, and finally two separate tiny circles. By deconstructing the symbol like this, we acknowledge the unique power inherent in each of these elements, while also recognizing the power of the symbol as a whole.
Our deconstructed yin-yang fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try before you buy. Looking for an alternative? We are pleased to offer several different designs in our collection of adhesive tattoos, including a traditional yin yang temporary tattoo and its smaller counterpart, as well as this beautiful set of matching yin-yang fake tattoos.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2 in / 5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.