Lavender Temporary Tattoo by Mini Lau (Set of 3)
Illustrative style lavender temporary tattoo, designed by professional tattoo artist Mini Lau. Super delicate spring inkspiration.
When it comes to flowers, few have enjoyed as illustrious a history as lavender. The calming scent of this flower has made it a favorite for over 2,500 years. Written records point to the use of lavender by the Greeks and Romans in their temples and shrines.
The word itself comes from the Latin lavare, which means “to wash” because Romans used the heavenly scent of lavender oil in their baths. Today, we rely on lavender to scent our homes and relax our senses. In addition to its well-known smell, lavender is a beautiful plant that looks incredible when featured in a tattoo.
If you’re considering this motif, you’ll love our lavender temporary tattoo. Created in collaboration with Mini Lau, a talented tattoo artist based in Hong Kong, our lavender fake tattoo features a sprig of English lavender. Using her illustrative style, Mini Lau brings this design to life with rich colors and fine detailing.
Our lavender sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s ideal for experimenting with placements before getting inked. You can also share one with a friend or try out matching tattoos. Before making your final decision, we encourage you to browse these options, which we created in collaboration with other well-known tattoo artists: lavender temporary tattoo by Lena Fedchenko and lavender fake tattoo by Zihee.
- Set of three.
- Size: 2.8 in / 7 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.