Lavender Temporary Tattoo by Zihee (Set of 3)
Lavender temporary tattoo, designed by tattoo artist Zihee.
Zihee, a talented tattoo artist from Seoul, North Korea, is known for her watercolor style and nature-inspired designs. This lavender temporary tattoo by Zihee is a perfect example of her beloved style.
Featuring a single, elegant stem of English lavender, this design evokes visions of a cottage garden or a long summer day. Celebrated for its heavenly scent, lavender has been a treasured flower since the days of the ancient Greeks and Romans. While this design will look amazing anywhere, we think it’s especially charming when placed on the finger, ankle, or neck.
You might be considering our ecological lavender fake tattoo simply because you love this beautiful flower or because you appreciate its symbolism. Often used to represent calmness, purity, and grace, this is a flower that serves many purposes. In this design, we also see two tiny flower buds just emerging from the base leaves. This could be seen as a symbol of potential, growth, and manifestation.
If you’re considering permanent ink, then our lavender adhesive tattoo by Zihee is a great way to try out this style and experiment with placements. If you prefer a design that is created using only black ink, then our fine line lavender temporary tattoo might be a better choice for you.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.