Banksy's Balloon Girl Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Banksy's Balloon Girl temporary tattoo.
Balloon Girl is one of Banksy’s most important and recognizable works of art. Around the world, people are drawn to this captivating image of a young girl who has just lost hold of her red, heart-shaped balloon. Almost as soon as the image first appeared in 2002, it was replicated around the world in posters, t-shirts, and even tattoos.
If you’re thinking about getting a Banksy tattoo, our Balloon Girl temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy. Our design is a close replica of the original work, capturing the colors, details, and emotion of Banksy’s celebrated work. It comes in a set of three, so you’ll be able to try out placements before making a commitment.
Many people are attracted to this meaningful piece of art. While it can mean different things to each person, it is generally thought to represent the loss of innocence. In one of his versions, the artist wrote, “there is always hope,” providing the design with a more positive, optimistic meaning. Even though the balloon has just slipped from the girl’s hand, there is always hope that she will regain it before it floats away for good.
Our Balloon Girl fake tattoo is an eye-catching design that is sure to be a conversation starter if placed in a visible area. If you prefer something a little smaller, don’t miss our small Banksy’s Balloon Girl temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.6 in x 2.4 in / 4 cm x 6 cm
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.