Small Banksy's Balloon Girl Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small Banksy’s Balloon Girl temporary tattoo, a 2002 mural by the infamous graffiti artist depicting a young girl letting go of a red heart-shaped balloon.
Balloon Girl is one of the celebrated graffiti artist's most important works and among the most recognizable and appreciated artworks in the United Kingdom. The design first appeared in 2002 and quickly captured the hearts and minds of people around the world as it began cropping up in other forms. A 2017 poll by South Korean multinational Samsung ranked the artwork as the United Kingdom's number one favorite.
Our small Banksy’s Balloon Girl temporary tattoo is a reproduction of this famous work. Just like the original, it features a young girl with her arm outstretched towards a red, heart-shaped balloon that appears to have just slipped from her hand. Balloons are viewed as symbols of freedom and childhood, so the portrayal of this balloon just out of reach has powerful implications. Many people interpret Banksy’s design to mean the loss of innocence or the destruction of childhood. In at least one version, Banksy includes the words “there is always hope,’ which has led many people to see this piece more optimistically, as a representation of the arrival of hope or love.
However you interpret the design, there is no denying that this is one of the most powerful and endearing images of our generation. If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, our Banksy fake tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements and ensure that this bold design is right for you before getting inked. Be sure to check out the larger version here.
- Set of three.
- Size: 1.6 in / 3.5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.