Little Nazar Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Little nazar eye temporary tattoo.
Throughout the Mediterranean and Middle Eastern countries, there are few symbols as ubiquitous as the nazar. This simple design consists of concentric circles, typically found in shades of blue, white, and black, and is meant to protect against the effects of the evil eye. The word nazar comes from an Arabic word that means “sight, surveillance or attention,” which refers to the eye-like appearance of these amulets.
A nazar offers protection against an ill-intentioned stare, which may cause the victim of the evil look to feel unwell the next day. By wearing this charm, you will be protected from the effects of such bad looks, whether you notice them or not. To ensure continual protection, some people choose to get a tattoo of this important amulet.
Our nazar temporary tattoo features four concentric circles in accordance with the classic design. Its small size allows you to place it anywhere on your body, but we recommend positioning it on the shoulder, back of the neck, or behind your ear, where it can prevent evil looks that happen behind your back.
Our evil eye tattoo decal comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements before getting inked, share one with a friend, or try out matching tattoos! If you’re looking for an eye-shaped nazar, then don’t miss our nazar eye temporary tattoo, which is created from the same high-quality, eco-friendly materials as all of the sticker tattoos in our collection.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.