Love Anchor Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small anchor with a heart shaped ring temporary tattoo. As you already know, an anchor is a classic choice.
When it comes to tattoos, there are few designs as classic and universal as the sailor’s anchor. In fact, it was sailors who popularized the modern practice of tattooing in the West. On their journeys in the South Pacific, sailors were fascinated by the tattoos seen on the local islanders.
Anchors became a popular design in the 18th century as more and more sailors chose to get this symbol of safety inked on their skin. Life on a boat was dangerous and unstable, but an anchor represented stability and safety in port - things that all sailors long for. While still beloved among sailors, anchor tattoos are now common in mainstream culture.
If you’re considering this design, our heart anchor temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to experiment before getting inked. It features a small heart at the top of the anchor, which adds additional meaning to the design. If you’ve ever told your partner that they are your anchor, you can appreciate this design. It would be a unique matching tattoo to get with your partner, showcasing the stability and safety you feel in your relationship.
Whether you’re looking for a talisman of safety and protection or simply love life on the high seas, our anchor adhesive tattoo is a great choice for you. This heart anchor temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, perfect for trying out placements or sharing with a friend. If you’re looking for a simpler version, don’t miss our minimalist anchor temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.