She Flies With Her Own Wings Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
'She flies with her own wings' temporary tattoo.
Are you looking for a motivational tattoo to inspire feelings of independence, self-reliance, and determination? There are many options out there, but one of our favorites is this ‘she flies with her own wings’ temporary tattoo.
This design features the English translation of a famous Latin quote that reads “alis volat propriis.” But unlike many famous Latin quotes, this one has a more modern history. It originated in the 1850s when judge Jesse Quinn Thornton used these words to create the territory of Oregon. The words themselves were a reflection of whether the future of Oregon was beneath the wing of Britain or the US.
In saying that “she flies on her own wings,” Thornton acknowledges that the new territory would fly on its own wings, rather than answer to anyone else. If this is an apt description of your own feelings, then our ‘she flies on her own wings’ fake tattoo could be the perfect choice for you.
Designed using an elegant handwritten script, our ‘she flies on her own wings’ adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try before you buy. It would also make a fantastic matching tattoo to get with your best friend or sister in crime - grab a few sets and try it out! If you prefer the Latin version, don’t miss our ‘alis volat propriis’ temporary tattoo.
- Set of three.
- Size: 4.4 in / 11 cm (width)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.