Small Crescent Moon Outline Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Crescent moon outline temporary tattoo. A half-moon line drawing is so incredibly chic.
The crescent moon is a powerful symbol with a rich history. In many cultures, the crescent moon is associated with femininity and fertility. With powerful symbolism and a simple yet elegant shape, a crescent moon is a perfect motif to explore in your next tattoo.
If you’re considering permanent ink, then you’ll enjoy trying out our small crescent moon outline temporary tattoo. This tiny design features the classic outline of a crescent moon in black soy-based ink. Created from eco-friendly, skin-safe materials, this is the easiest way to try before you buy.
Whether you choose to get this tiny crescent moon sticker tattoo for its symbolic meaning or simply because you think it looks cool, we are sure you’ll enjoy trying out placements. This design comes in a set of three, so you can share with friends or even try out matching tattoos.
Today, many people choose our crescent moon outline fake tattoo to represent the power of the female spirit, divine intuition, and mystical guidance. This is a design that appeals to a wide variety of people regardless of whether they are attracted to its ancient or modern symbolism. If you prefer something a bit larger, we have this crescent moon outline temporary tattoo for you to consider as well.
- Set of three.
- Size: 0.3 in / 0.7 cm (height)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- Last on average 2-5 days.
- Safe & non-toxic
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
- We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!
- It will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing.
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin.
Ships worldwide. Shipping costs and estimated delivery: see here. Exceptions apply during holidays and busy seasons. This item is non refundable. Problems? Contact us.